Please note that this website, www.NyMetroSleep.com, is intended for general information only. The contents of this site, www.NyMetroSleep.com, such as text, graphics, images, videos, and other material in no way is it a substitute for receiving direct medical advice from a professional, nor should the information contained on this site take the place of professional diagnosis or treatment.
This site is strictly for informational purposes.
If you have any questions regarding a medical condition, or if you suspect you may have a sleep disorder, contact your physician or our facility, NY Metro Sleep, for a consultation. Do not substitute or disregard professional medical advice because of information you may have received on this site, or delay in seeking help.
Sleep disorders are very dangerous and can have serious effects your health. Please do not delay in seeing help.
In no event shall NYMetroSleep, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the NYMetroSleep Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the NYMetroSleep Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not NYMetroSleep, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the NYMetroSleep Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. NYMetroSleep, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the NYMetroSleep Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $500. NYMetroSleep, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the NYMetroSleep Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Spaces (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Spaces must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
The use of the NYMetroSleep Site and the Content is at your own risk.
Our physicians, associates or partners are not liable for are in no way liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or other information or services obtained through website content. Nor are any associated practices or personnel liable for any information obtained through this site. You are responsible for the way you use the information presented on this site. It is advised that you consult your physician if you believe that you may have a sleep disorder. Our company provides consultations but you MUST make an appointment and come into our office and speak with a physician.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
NY Metro Sleep Community: Member Spaces
If you use a Public Space, such as our message boards, blogs, social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, WordPress), Testimonials or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Space. NYMetroSleep and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Spaces.
** In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. **
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Space, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Using a Public Space for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
2. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
3. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by NYMetroSleep in its sole discretion;
4. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
5. After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
6. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
7. Impersonating another person;
8. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
9. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
10. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
11. Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
12. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Space or the Site, or which, in the judgment of NYMetroSleep, exposes NYMetroSleep or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
NYMetroSleep Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
1. Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
2. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
3. Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Spaces and/or the NYMetroSleep Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Spaces.
6. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the NYMetroSleep Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
NYMetroSleep or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the NYMetroSleep Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.